When you’re talking to potential customers, less isn’t always more. Our easy-to-make folded leaflets let you tell a more complete story about your company and what it can do. Different sizes help you get the right look for your project, whether you’re creating a handout, takeaway or presentation. What’s more, each leaflet is crisply folded before it’s shipped to you – meaning that you’re able to start using them right away.
Organising your folded leaflet
- Have one main message and a strong, clear call to action
- Use panels and bulleted sections for important information
- Create a “menu” of all your services and options
- Include a social media section, with logos and contact info
- Don't use more than 3 different font sizes
Quick tips for creating a folded leaflet
Logo: If you have a logo, you’ll want the highest resolution version so it comes out well in print.
Images: Select a few of the best photos of your products and services; and maybe even one of yourself or your team. Again, make sure they’re high quality.
Copy (text): Your message is important, so spend a little time drafting what you want to say in advance – you’ll be able to make tweaks later.
Bi-fold leaflets are ideal when:
- The selling point to your customer is relatively simple
- You’re using large graphics to illustrate your benefits
- You have high-quality photography that you want to spotlight
Tri-fold leaflets are ideal when:
- You want to cover multiple aspects of your business’s products and services
- You’re outlining a single product’s specifications and benefits in detail
- There are specific steps or processes involved
- You’re performing a direct mail campaign